Monday, May 20, 2013

Blog 25: Mentorship

L:

Total hours clocked: 200

Duties: Manage business, request help as necessary.

Contact: Robert Kellohen
Cell: 909-538-6652

I:

I have gained a lot of experience overall with working as a systems analyst and as an EDI service provider. The most important thing I have gained here is the knowledge of a customer base and how to deal with people-to-people interactions as well as knowledge about the EDI system that I did not know previously.

A:

What I've done helped me with my EQ because it has in some way or another lead me to all three of my answers.  The first answer was found purely through mentorship and observation of the various companies we worked with.  While the second two were also found through research, it was the mentorship that primarily exposed me to those two answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment